We’re always on the lookout for talent that matches our values. If you have a creative mind, a passion for air and engineering, and believe in furthering client reputations, you’ll probably thrive on our team. Our openings are listed below.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reports To: Vice President
Compensation Type: Full Time
Location(s): Spokane, WA
The Project Coordinator assists assigned Account Executive Partner(s) with planning, directing, and coordinating activities concerned with the sale and installation of HVAC systems. This position manages, plans, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Establishes work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Develops and maintains product knowledge and order entry procedures for all products.
- Manages bid preparation and submittal preparation.
- Enters sales orders and purchase orders.
- Follows-up on parts by others and order entry.
- Records and tracks order acknowledgement and terms of sale to the customer.
- Manages file set-up and maintenance for projects and customers.
- Maintains backlog of research and updates.
- Prepares operation and maintenance manuals.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in engineering or a related field from four-year college or university is required; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Previous experience and/or current skills must include: Superior problem solving skills, proven ability to manage detail on multiple projects simultaneously, demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team, and strong interpersonal skills.
Certificates and Licenses:
No specific certificates or licenses required.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches that conform to prescribed style and format.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The information described below represents the physical activities and surroundings one may encounter when performing the duties of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: To perform the job, the employee is frequently required to talk and hear on the telephone and in person with individuals and groups. The incumbent may carry materials weighing up to 20 pounds.
Environmental Conditions: The work is typically performed in an office environment, with a moderate noise level.